Easter Day..
Today is Easter Sunday.Awesome opening P&W.I can't explain here.You have to see it to know it.Annoucement and then Theme Song.I was there in Computer place to prepare for The Drama part.I'm not acting so don't worry.I know I'm not good in acting.I'm doing LCD in the Drama Part.The Drama part nearly the same.But I still find it funny.*Haha*After that,come O.I.Quite a long O.I. plus 3 people testimonial.A lot of people got saved.Thank God for that.

Then a final blast from Destiny Praise.Ps Chris Long invite all the young people including myself to the front.We dance,jump and sing for quite long until we have no strength to jump and dance.It was a blast.Is like a pre through the roof.*Hahaha*After a while,we went for Lunch together.It was raining heavily outside.We went to Jalan Gasing for Lunch.Chicken rice.*xD*The table got 5 people that is Stephen,Wai Ye,Paul Oilk,me and one guy i forgotten his name.Next table got Shi shi,Janet,Audrey,Sun sun,Timothy Liaw,Paul Lau,Neko, and Natasha(Not in our youth one).I say all girl plus 2 boys.Surely 2 boy take all la.

This time also didn't have to pray for the food.*Haha*After that,we chat for a while.Then we(Stephen,Wai ye,Paul Oilk and I) went to Cyber cafe to play Dota.I lose the game but I had fun.Then I play Left 4 Dead.Quite nice game.After 2 hour of gaming,we went out.It was raining heavily.We decide to go for a drink.Chit chat more and more.Wai ye fetch me home.I went for dinner with my mom and uncle.Bla bla bla..What another awesome day.*Haha*

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses