Genting trip with family..
Woke up early because someone open the door so loud..xD

It shock me and I woke up..

It was my Uncle that woke me up..xD

I was very tired that day..

Yesterday I sleep at 12am..That is very early for me..

Can't stand it..xD

Do some packing and stuff..

Head to Genting..

Before that,had lunch at somewhere near..xD

Reach there..Can't check in because the room is named my Mom Boss..

So we kids..That is me(18),Joey(17) and her brothers(14 and 12)..

Go to the outdoor theme park..

We took a lot of pictures..Mostly Joey pictures..

I do wish I had hair la..xD

We had fun..

I got more pictures..Just lazy to upload only..

But you could check it out at my facebook..

After a long hour of playing..Is time for us to head back to Highland Hotel..

The room was nice..

There is 2 room..One for Adult and One for Kids..xD

Around evening..We went to down to eat..

The food there is quite nice..Just order too much already..

Only me and my cousin can eat a lot..

A lot means 3 to 4 bowl of rice..xD

Went back..Watch some tv and head to bed..

Before that,we went to Indoor theme park for a walk..

All of us are tired and sleep around 11pm..

So it continues at the morning..

We head for Chinese dim sam(didn't know how to spell it)..

Man the services down to drain I can say..

I think lack of worker..xD

After that,we kids go for 1901..

Is cheap that day..

Promotion Rm3 for one hotdog..

Worthy to buy it la..xD

We eat and chit chat at the hotel room..And bla bla bla..

Now head back home..xD

Reach somewhere of KL..Had Lunch..

Then I reach my home..

Really tiring..xD

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses