Life is not Easy!!
Sorry guys for not updating..

Almost 2 months since we break up already..

I had a really tough time last month..

Had a really major depression because of the break up..

I can't sleep and eat..

Drop a lot of hair..

Really emotional..

Can't listen to some songs..

I forgotten how many time I cry(Like the rain from the sky)..

I'm not afraid to cry because even our Lord and Saviour's Jesus Christ cried..

I hate to cry in front of people so I struggle a lot since the break up..

Even my favorite show,I don't dare to watch..

A lot of places brings me only more depression..

So I choose to stay at home..

I choose to keep it to myself and act like nothing have happen..

Just to make my friends and family happy..

Now currently normal la..

I forgotten a lot of things..

I choose to move on..

I know God will send me the one that fit me best..

Past will always be the past!!

I will take it as an experience..

^_^

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses