Comic Fiesta 2011
Hey guys. I'm back. Past few days I was back from an AWESOME EVENT. Well I guess you guys know what is it. Is Comic Fiesta 2011. Luckily I was there on the first day morning. If not, I can't even go in. You have to be inside to get the blogger pass. I was there around 8am to wonder around. The place was really huge. And I was like WOW! Can fit thousands here. Meet up with Hibiki Tokai, Nicholas Chey, Dandy Ong and more. As well I met a few new friends there. 

Coffy aka Mascot for CF (Arisa Chow aka my mui mui)

 Miku (Cathryn Leong)

 
I want Candy too :3
New Friend that I met in CF! Stella :D 

 Met my old friend's Lui lui :3

Tea and Coffy posing together with their cup of tea and coffee :D

Caught Tea and Coffy outside the Hall.. Hehehes :D

Another new friend that I met's Celine :D An awesome cosplayer (Won the group cosplay competition) Congratz :3

 Celine enjoy dancing in-front of thousand of people :3

I like Stella singing :D 

 Performance time. WOW! THAT IS CRAZY A LOT OF PEOPLE! Luckily I went up and breath :D

 I manage to grab my best friend to take a fisheye photo with me :3
Fisheye photo with my mui mui (Arisa Chow)

I got a chance to interview Shimokawa Mikuni & Ceui
It was an awesome experience thanks to the CF Committee members :D

Most of the time, I'm like walking here and there taking pictures with Nicholas Chey. It was an enjoyable EVENT indeed. So many activities and things to buy. Is really CHEAP!
I can't wait for COMIC FIESTA 2012. I bet is even bigger and better than this one. So I hope to see you there ya.  


Sign out,
Jason chong
Labels: edit post
0 Responses