Royal Selangor Club Chess Tournament 2008

I remember last year Royal Selangor Club Tournament.I get 6nd place.But this time it will be different.By the way,this blog is going to be boring[To warning you guys,you will fall a sleep but you understand it will be fine la]

The place was near Dataran Melaka.Guess how I went there.Wake up early in the morning.Skip my everything at home.Wait a bus to Salak Selatan LRT station.Then when I reach there.I give a call to Alex Wong and GHT.They say they are in the train ardy.Then I went in the train.My destination is Masjid Majmak[don't know how to spell].Reach there can't saw them.*Swt*I went to nearby 7-eleven to buy some breakfast.[Too poor to eat outside food]Wait for 15 min or more.They finally reach.*Swt*We went there to sign up our name and have our morning milo or coffee[As we say 'minum kopi'].*Haha*Wondering here and there.Finally my first round.Quite easy oppenant.That is free queen.*Haha*I took photo GHT losing to a girl.*Haha*SP_A0559

The second was tough and I lost.The third round was so so la.His level is almost like mine.He is quite good but let me attack until no where to go.He lose in piece,safetly of king,and time.*Haha*After that game,finally come lunch[That is chicken rice].*Sad*The fourth round has come.That game I won in piece but I lose because of mistake.*So sad*The fifth round I won that malay boy without letting him attack me.Just 10 min I won ardy.*Haha*The 6th round was tough a bit.But I won anyway.The 7th round was my own teammate's Yap Sing Ping.He was a tough oppenant.He force me to use my ulti[That is very serious and I stand up and play].I won that game.I thought I get top 5 but endup getting no 10.I'm so sad.But is a good thing also.All of the school talk to the coach about the MSSMKL Zon Peringkat.And my coach has came up with a plan.And put me as Captain of the Chess Team.I'm quite happy about it.Man I'm so tired.Went back with YSH,YZY and YSP[Really Swt all is Y in front].

0 Responses