Pre-mad Camp 2008 part 3

Last day of camp

Wake up quite early today.It is because someone on his alarm that I told not to on.

After helping out breakfast,I need to go for music practice.Didn't have any breakfast.Only some cake and water.*Sad*The music practice has start.The bad news is Jo ng and I have no voice.This time Razel is song leading.Jo ng condition is more worst than me.Then Jo ng is replace by Ryan.*Sad*By the way,Li-Anne has no voice too.But she is more worst than both of us.[I mean Jo and I]The praise and worship was great.[I guess]Nothing special after that.*Haha*Maybe because everyone is tired.I get to know a lot of new friend.I nearly forgot.Strawberry League won.But my team get 2nd place.Is quite good ardy.First time becoming a leader.Can make this good result.*Haha*Here is some pic that I take:

Copy of DSC02840 SP_A0542 SP_A0541SP_A0551

0 Responses