Headache In School... ><"

I have a nice hour in class.Then the U-18 Interclass competition come.Drive me nuts my friend.I need to turn into 5 Jason only can handle it.I'm sick.I'm tired.I want to go home.I'm stress enough of this.Those Ajk don't listen to me.President of the chess club standing there doing nothing.I want it to be done quick and nicely.Who can help me?They all are useless(didn't mean it la).All the work give to me.Man I prefer taking cab and go home.I got money(still want to save some to go outing with Ben).*Haha*But I didn't do that because I care.Until Pameran time I say already I won't do anything.Let you guys handle it.I say to myself.I'll do if you guys ask nicely and give the works fairly.This is few verse from the Bible(that I just brought last week) that I was thinking when I was writing this blog:

Matthew 6:1-4 :

"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them.If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

   So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrities do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men.I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.But when you give to the needy,do not let yr left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret.Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

 

Psalm 1:3 :

He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

 

Psalm 4:4 :

In your anger do not sin:

   when you are on your beds,

   search your hearts and be silent.

 

Psalm 34:20 :

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all"

 

This few verse help me and build me up.It tells me that I should not give up.That is just the begining.There is more harder things that need to handle in the future.So I keep on going even I fail,I know God got my back.Praise the Lord!!

0 Responses