You and Your Blog... ><"

Sorry Guys..Haven't update for a while..I'm quite busy..My free time mostly for my sleep..Didn't get some sleep lately.Today also..*Swt*I was wondering around and checking my friends blog..Nearly all of them change their layout.No comment!I was planning to write last week but I'm too tired for that.Too many assignment and homework to do.My trial SPM is on September(so lucky is after my birthday) so I need to spend some time on my sleep.Someone I know should know what I mean.*Haha*Few days ago(2 days ago) was my school pameran.One word for it..Tired..I was busy taking care of those medals(one of it is mine),glass chess set, and 2 crystal chinese chess set.My break is like a few min.Only get to walk one around in block C(same block where chess club is).*Sad*I like the toast that Beh Beh(Kar Chun) make.*Haha*But have to paid.*Sad*Nothing come free.*Sad*After a long day,need to clean up the place.One small class take so much time to clean up.Even with a number of people doing the same thing.Playing around..Throwing stuff toward the form 6 person.Double attack..Adrian and I throw the box dice at Lai Phong.Very funny.He throw miss us but I throw..Sure hit his head 1.*Haha*Chat with few friends that is Pei Teng,Chee Kooi,Ying Khai(my student),and more..After cleaning,my hand is dirty until I need to wash it twice.Wow what a day..After that day,I didn't attend school.Too tired..Can't woke up..*Sad*Until the night time,I only know that is one of my friend's Christine Birthday.Too late to give a gift so I just only wish her a Happy Birthday through SMS.*Haha*This post quite a random stuff coz I remember a lot of stuff.. ><"

0 Responses