Pre-Mad Camp 2009 Day 3..
Today I woke up quite late that is 8am.Woke up Tim Liaw and went for wash up.Bla bla bla.Pack up my stuff.Wax my hair and went down for breakfast.The breakfast didn't start at 9am.So I rush to music practice first.Get the laptop from Li-anne and finish my work fast so I could get my breakfast.The music practice end at 10am.I fly to Dining Hall and take whatever I can and eat.Eatting my breakfast takes 1 min.Shi shi say is unhealthy to eat that fast and I say I have no choice.We chat for a while and I fly back to the hall.

Then come the last ice-breaker,I was shock to do weird things then need to build the tallest object with our own things.Not good in my group but at least we try.*Hahaha*Just a game and we have FUN.Then come practice and worship time.It was a good one but most of them don't have the strength to even jump around.They are all pretty tired.Then come a message from Ps Reuben.A awesome Message.After a long message,is time for photo session.We all do weird things to each other.I nearly fall down man.We went out for a photo shot.John keep on shaking Ps Reuben car that I don't even dare to do it.Take more photo then off to lunch.After lunch,we went up to our dome to pack.I finish packing I went back to hall.Some of them taking pictures so I went in the pictures too.*Haha*After that,few boys plus me poke John,Gary and David.

Then come the result time,Jo ng call us to do the cheer again because David didn't see it before.So never mind lo.Is so simple to do it.We do lo.Bla bla bla.The winner is Gary group.2nd place is Kok jen group(my group).The best drama goes to my group.The best actress goes to Sarah Loke(as usual).Quite good already.We bla bla bla.Take some contact from new people.So I met quite a number of new friends.Then is time to say Farewell.In bus,chat with Belle.She don't look like my age.Maybe she dye her hair and I look too young.*Swt*Chatting..Someone told me about last night playing True or Dare then no more detail.*Sad*I hope no one were talking about me.

Reach the place.Help out Tim lau to take out the bags.Chat with random people.I nearly forgot Jo Ng and Laureen are going National Service on 19th of March.We should pray for them.I won't be able to see them for half a year.When they come back,I will be going to NS after that.Reach home,I'm like dead meat.I'm so tired that I can sleep right away.That is all for the Pre-mad Camp 2009.MAD Camp is coming soon.So do not miss it ladies or gentlemen.

Sign out,
Jason
2 Responses
  1. 贝儿 Says:

    hey, man, I'm look younger than you la! Although you didn't seem like my age & elder than me (few months), though I still look younger than you-.-


  2. Jason Chong Says:

    LoL..Elder than me for few months..Can't see one ma..Girls mature faster than boys..