Pre-Mad Camp 2009 Day 1..
Firstly,I don't any pictures with me.So until I get the pictures from Shi or Nicki I will post it written Pre-Mad Camp Pictures.In the morning,I pack my stuff and type some songs in my desktop for LCD.Around 10am,I went out for early lunch.Eat already then went back.I prepare everything and wanted to go down and wait for Elliot.Went I about to see out the window.Elliot call me and tell me he is here already.

Went in and rest in the car.I'm tired due that I'm sick on Sunday.Reach already,chat with Li-see,Gary and Rachel.Both of the brother and sister are eating chicken rice.*LoL*Chat with random people.Then I follow Tim lau to buy food for 7 people.We go nearby chinese stall to buy Chicken Rice.Tim lau drove Shi car to buy the food.When we come back,Tim lau just realize that he didn't buy one for Shi.*Swt*

Chatting and chatting.Finally the bus come.I sit alone in the bus.*Sad*I was pretty tired.So I sleep.Listening to music and looking out the window.Nothing special.Nearly reach,Jerry was wondering around taking pictures of sleeping people.So I stay awake lo.Reach already.It looks like a nice place.All of us go to the hall.Nice place to be.We all are divided to 4 group.I'm in Kok Jen group along with Sarah Loke,Ken Yap,Nicholas Siew,Laura Wong,Su Ean,Gabriel Tang,Li ling,Esther Tay and Saerah lee.We think and think of our name.Sarah came out a lot of names like Funky Chicken,Pussy catdolls,and more.I forgotten who come out the name of our group.So we pass the name(Dancing TauGe) to Jo ng.Jo ng say we won't give you this.So he came from Dancing TauGe to Flying TauGe.*LoL*

After that,we go to our room.All the boys fit in one big room.I sleep on the top beside the toilet.I need to sleep there just in case someone sneak in.Quite a nice room.I went out for a walk.Saw some girls swimming.Call me to swim but I say no boys.How to swim.So I walk around in the indoor stadium.So I go back to my dome.Asking some people who wanted to swim.Some follow me to go swimming.Ok the deep pool is pretty deep.After swimming,I went wash up.Then go for dinner.Then go back to the hall.We are having Camp Fire.Quite a hot one.We took a lot of pictures.I had a lot of FUN.We have group meeting and need to come a cheer and drama.When Supper about to start,I was in the hall typing some songs with Li-anne laptop.Do until 11 30pm.Need to light out by then.Sun sun call me to go to wash up and head for bed.Reach there,wash up a bit.Go for bed.So noisy until I can't sleep.Gary and John came in and kacau us but kena kick out by Tim Liaw.*Hahaha*That is all for that day.
0 Responses