Ashley Birthday
Her bday is 5 days after mine. Few days back she called me for yam cha only. Before a day,call me to go club-ing. I'm like okay. Went to the family bbq party at her house. Talk and watch TV. It was nice la.

Get to hang out with the whole family. Ashley and I was planning to leave at 10pm. We went to drop my mom home and then straight to Mist at Bangsar.

Met a few of her friends that is Bryan. He is quite cool and friendly guy. Everyone say we look the same because our moms are sisters. Went in and we get the VIP seats. I don't get to drink that night. Only a bit. >.<" I find it okay la.

Both of us talk and all. I find myself a bit bored la. It is because on the table is nearly all guys. And everyone know I mix well with my opposite gender that is the girls. Since is her bday I shall make myself happy.

She went down to dance and all. I'm there drinking a few glass while watching them dance on the stage downstairs. Here is some picture I grab from Facebook:

Ashley and her girlfriends.. =)

Part 2 =)

Dance stage (Strictly girls only)..

My cousin and a girl on the stage =)

This is the time for her to show her stuff. *Crazy time*

When she was dancing with her junior upstairs, I was her dancing partner. Went down again. I follow her down and just checking her out dancing. For everyone info, there is a lot of pervert at club. So I just keep an eye for a while la. It was super hot down there.

And then finally she got tired and went back up. Sitting down and talk. Both of us are tired. Stay for a while until the club close. Everyone is blur and drank other than both of us cousins.

Went out and met Nim. Nim is the guy I remember in Maison with Jo ey. We all decide to go Mamak nearby to chill and eat. Fetch Ashley home and then went back home. Happy Birthday Ashley and have a great one =)


Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses