Kristian Farewell..
Due I got class from morning until 7:30pm. I fetch Deidre and her family back to Puchong and then straight to Kristian's House. I had dinner with him and his mom. Nice dinner indeed. Went back home and bath and get ready to go out. They say they are going to Changkat. I seriously don't know where is it. >.<" Was waiting for Vinod and Hanif opposite Quatto. Since we are bored. Kris took a picture of me:

Then we get a call from Hanif saying that we lock car key in the car. *Nothing good to say* Then I go fetch them. We went to Changkat. We go in a bar and order some beer and as for the girls,they always get free drinks. Take some random shots while we are talking:

Speechless shot. >.<"

Thao,Tina and Amy.

Vimal,Vinod and Clarrisa. ^.^

We talk and all. Hanif and I were like super boring. Because I'm half dead. I feel like sleeping. We finish the beer. Is only 1am. The girl walk off to get free drinks. Then we all leave. Kris and I were piss off. We send them back to the car. And we head home. I reach Kris place and we talked for quite sometime. Then Hanif came and pick Kristian up. They are a bit crazy. And I went back home and sleep. >.<" I'm like super tired and I'm sorry. Hope you understand.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses