Chinese New Year Dayz

I only can say this.Angpou keep on coming(don't stop).*Haha*This year I didn't get to visit my dad and my big ku-ku.*Haiz*Because I'm busy and my small ku-ku is busy as well.Quite sad.Going back KL very soon.I wish I can stay longer a bit.If my mom didn't own a dog.I can stay in Penang longer.Before i went back to KL.I visited Komtar,Gurney and Queenbay mall.Queenbay mall is more huge than MV(Midvalley).*Haha*I also get to eat nearly all my favourite Penang food.All of it is tastely and cheap.Trust me on this.*Haha*But you all know Time flies.I really hate that.Good time flies just like that but Hard time goes so slow.*Haiz*Have to go back to KL at 7th of Feb.Haiz.The bad thing is traffic jam.Can't sleep at all.Stop and move,stop and move.Who can sleep.Reach KL quite late at night.Super tired that day.The next time I going back to Penang is next year Chinese New Year.*Sad*Because having SPM this year.What to do.*Haiz*

0 Responses