Zon bangsar Chess Competition

Dayz has pass.Until my chess competition.I went there with Wai Lock because we took the same bus and the bus got go to SMK Desa Perdana.Quite boring at first.Until all of them[my school team] came,I'm glad there are here.When I saw Joseph Ng,I run after him[I'm not gay la].I also glad to see him.When i register,I saw Timothy Liaw name.I thought he is coming but end up not coming at all.*Haiz*When the competition start,guess who is my first opponent.My own student.Guess who win.Surely is me la.I always too serious in competition 1.Maybe I'm use to it.Few round has gone.The 3rd round was my own team [Yeoh Seng Hou].I know he will win me.That why I didn't get serious that time.The 5nd round was a Hard game to play.I was winning but he can defend until i lose my time.When he offer draw,I take a look at the clock and it was bad.Then I draw with him.Another reason why we draw is both of us tired like crap.I nearly forgot.He is the captian of SMK Bandar Baru Sri Petaling.Great player I can say.Tired man.When I went back to school,I got Add math tuition.Man I'm so tired.My eye can't open widely.*Haiz*

0 Responses