Before Chinese new year start*XD*

In 2008,I really have fun.But my fun only can last a while because my nightmare(SPM) is coming.Let's skip that part.This year Chinese new year,As normally I went back to Penang.Nothing special about it lo.Always like that ma.*Haha*I went back to Penang is at 4th of Feb.Ya that day I have school as well.5th of Feb as well.Don't worry 4th of Feb,I went to school.We(me and my mom) begin the journey to Penang around 10 something.*Haiz*Tired like crap.Stay in the car,can't do anything.Only thing I can do is Listen to music,SMS with friends and sleep.What to do?*Haiz*We reach Penang around 3am in the morning.*Sleepy*When I reach my auntly place without changing my cloth,I went straight to bed.I think most of the people won't do that.*Hahaha*Woke around 8something.*Crazy man*I don't know why.Maybe I miss the tastely food in Penang.*Haha*Seeing all my cousin is a happy thing for me.*XD*As normal,I help out a bit,I play PS2 a bit,I play computer a bit and I kacau my cousins a bit.That's before Chinese new year.The Fun is just begining for me.*Haiz*

0 Responses