Bad day in youth = ="

Really had a bad day..I plan to go youth at 1pm but end up 2 15pm.Swt..

The LCD computer has suddenly gone..That means I need to type the lyrics but end up Jo ng type it.*Haha*Today also my audition for Mad Idol.The bad news for myself is that I'm have been coughing for months.*Swt*The sad things is I'm the first one to go in the audition room first.*Sad*Why me?..Didn't do well lo.Ps Reuben has a weird look.*Swt*Ya I nearly forgot that I didnt ate lunch that day.*Sad*Rush here and there..Jo ng still got time to eat fried rice.*Swt*When the class is going,I still working on LCD.*Sad right*Stephen look at me weird.So I done my job quick lo.Half way doing LCD,half way trying the lyric(that means singing it).But get scold by Paul.*Sad*After a long suffering in class.Finally is time for ice-breaker.Haha.Lucky me I didnt win that game.I no need to cheer I love you,You love me,We are happy family and so on la.I took video but don't want to post it.Scare get kill by peoples.But I can say the video is very funny.*Haha*Sorry guys I didn't get to take picture.The message was great..You should read it from SE blog..*Haha*Nicholas get really emo on me..Maybe my aura today is very bad and have effect on him.So sorry Nicholas..*Sad*

0 Responses