P&W practice part one

Today I plan a lot of stuff.Yesterday we all[Nicholas,Vincent,Laureen,and me] chat with Ben about his problem.Benjamin want to borrow some money.So we agree and borrow him money.That is Rm300 but this morning I chat Ps Reuben about it.He say around Rm600 to help Ben.I freak out with the amount but Ben is my friend.That is friends do.No matter what I'll gather that amount.I ask around with some help.I went practice early today.Around 1pm lo.My practice start at 2pm and end at 3 something.Sad right?I have nothing good to do.So I chat with Jo ng about the problem.I know Jo ng have no money but I need his help to ask around.After a while,Li-anne agree to took out Rm100.I'm happy with the news.Now we are lack Rm200.But Laureen say Victor agree to took out Rm30.Happy with the news.I was full of joy today.After a while,get insulted by John and Ivan V.Not only that,get scold by Li-anne for answering Jo ng phone call[Is from Gary Cheang,So is not important]Then my mood just go down like a drain.Ya,I nearly forgot.Those guys is still jamming.They have nothing good to do.But is quite nice la*Haha*

0 Responses