Whole day Tuition

Really tired today because yesterday I went out with friends.Drink a bit of beer and go cc to play dota.Lucky I won the game or not I must pay 20+ringgit.*Haha*Took a cab to school for perdagangan extra class.I feel boring in cab so I took a picture of myself.Sad right?SP_A0630

While the perdagangan class is on,I took some pictures coz I feel bored like crap.  SP_A0631SP_A0632 SP_A0633

All so hardworking.*Haha*But endup fail perdagangan.*Lol*This class take 4 hours.I'm so tired.The class start 9am and end at 1pm.Very swt.So I went to CC and play game.Guess what game I play.XDO!!Is a great game la.*Haha*Not like cabel.Always full house 1.*Sad*

After cc,another tuition has come.*Sad*The tuition take 3 hours or more.*Really sad*So tired.Can't focus well coz too tired ardy.Tomorrow still got P&W practice for Mad camp.By the way,I'm still coughing like an idiot.See what to do la.Keep on drinking water.Like crazy.*Sad*

0 Responses