Another Headache in School.. ><"

Wow what a day..Panick-ing the whole morning because of the Chinese Chess Competition that Alex and I was organizing.You must be asking.Why I always organize chess competition!It is because I'm the one who are good in it.I didn't know what time is the competition.Some say is 11 30am and some say 1pm.I just follow the 1pm wan la.Don't really care if I'm late for an hour or what.It is because if I'm not there,the competition can't start.*Wahahahaha*I had a nice school day(like normal lo).After the school end,I went straight to chess club and give my KK book.Then I go to Pak room where the competition is held.Alex give me the list of names.I only got 1 word of it.*Wow*That is a lot of people name to type.It was hard to type because the name is like chicken writing and not clear.Those people come and give the name at the last min.Complain this and that until I say talk to my hand.After that,set who vs who in the computer system.*Swt*Then come and give a lot words like 'my name spell wrong','my name is not there',and so on la.Make me headache man.I can say one things.Talk to my partner Alex see what he say.Undo something,then the competition start.SP_A0784 Finally can sit back and relax a bit.Walk around take some photo.Then come the next round.I told them there is 3 round.Talk with Pei Teng and Alex about the prize giving day next monday.The talk is private between 3 of us.*Haha*After the 2 round,then some of player ask about the point system.Then I explain in full detail and they say not fair.It is because after round 3 there will be a lot of 3 point.Then I discuss with Alex.Then make it 5 round.SP_A0786He kick all the 0 mark out of the field.In the middle of round 3,he told me to make it round 4.Then I do it again.After round 4,he told the player there wont be a round 5.After that,they keep on complaining.*Swt*Then make it round 5 but only 3 board remain.That is 6 player.Final round was going.Everyone was exicting who will win and get Rm50.*Swt*And the final result has came out and the winning is a form 4 student.*Wahahahahaha*After the competition is over,we went and have our lunch at the canteen.It is around 4 30pm.*Sad*Alex is buying it.Chat with him why got so many people compete in this competition.Both of us answer the same answer.It is because of the money.*Sad*Wow what a day.

0 Responses