Kristian 18th Birthday..
Today I was in Midvalley to pick one nice wine as a gift for Kristian.Picking one take me quite long la.But never mind la.I got one nice and affordable wine.Went home and online for a while.Take a bath and get prepare to go to Kristian place.Is a small party(close friends only I guess).

Reach there and I'm the first one there.I live nearby his house surely la.Don't want to be later right?I was wondering when are those guys coming.We chat this and that.Kristian call those guys and ask.He told me that Thao(Vietnam girl) just woke up and Johan is waiting for his mother to fetch him.

The second one that reach was Thao.She took cab from Ampang to Desa petaling.That cost a lot.*Swt*When reach,she talk for awhile and fall asleep.Man she can sleep anywhere like Roxanne.She told us she had a headache.Both Kristian and me was talking for the whole time.Listen to music and stuff.Finally Johan reach and the time is around 9pm.I reach like 7 25pm and Thao reach like 8 15pm.Never mind la.

We chat and play poker.First round I win.I pro ma.*Haha*Then got win and lose lo.Is depend on luck and skill.Our dinner time was really late.It was 10pm.Don't want to complain.We have curry beef,fried chicken,vegetable,mush-potato and bread.All white people food.So I don't get use to it.It was nice by the way.*Haha*I nearly forgot.There are candle on the dinner table.So romantic.Here is a picture I took while I'm eating:While we are waiting for the cake,we took some pictures:

Ok the picture quality was bad a bit due to camera phone.Time to sing Happy Birthday song and Kristian blow the candles.Ok he post too much in the pictures while he is cutting the cake.So I find one funny one to put in:


Told him don't act like want to kill people.I'm pretty tired la.That time is around 11 30pm.Thao took a pictures of Kristian pouring the champagne:So we drink champagne and take a group pictures:We chat,drink and eat cake.Aunt took some pictures:

We chit chat and drink champagne.Johan and Thao keep on playing like kids while Kristian and I chatting about random stuff.We finish the champagne.Is pretty nice champagne if you ask me.After champagne we ate some fruits:

Is about time to open the wine.Is around 2 in the morning that time.We have nothing much to do so we take pictures of the wine:


All of them say is a good wine.I myself love it.Is smooth and clear.After a while,Johan leave already.Thao was too tired to drink.So most of the wine drink by Kristian and me.Around 3am,I finally leave.Kinda blur because I'm tired and I drink champagne and wine.Reach home,wash up and go to bed.That is all for today.

Sign out,

Jason Chong

0 Responses