Stephy Farewell
Don't have the pictures due to Stephy didn't upload it so end up taking Thao's one. It was a random day la.

I wasn't prepare to go out. Wondering who is going out and all. Called Kris like thousand times and didn't pick up at all. Vinod and Johan was piss off where are they going.

Around 10pm, only know they are going to Neutral. Is a 3D Bar or Club. Just in-front of Beach Club. But first, I need to fetch Kris from Damasara. I told him, you are so going to pay for my petrol. He is like okay. *Lolx* Went there fetch both Kris and Amy to Neutral. Meet up with the guys. And Neutral bar is not happening. Is boring and lousy. Then Thao try to get us in Zouk.

Zouk is the strictest club in KL. Johan keep on saying there is no way we can enter Zouk. Then I say why not we go Maison. Kris say is also pack. And full of Lala people. We waited lo. Then Thao say we can go to Zouk. I drive Kris,Stephy,Amy and Maegam to Zouk. As for the rest, they walk. *Wahahahahaha*

We just walk in and all. The place was super pack. The guys pay rm55 each for the share of bottles. There is 7-8 bottle of Black Label on the table. We dance and drink. I take quite a lot of pictures but I don't have it. Kris and I was super depress and keep on drinking. One girl came and approach me and say 'Come I drink with you'. I say 'No thanks'. I'm helping my friends to take pictures:
Johan and Vimal posting. Nicely done guys ^.^
Never forgot the nice couple. Kris and Stephy. Just lovely ^_^v
Random shot on Laura and Maegam. They can dance I tell you that.
Laura why you run away from me? No! You are cute in the pictures. *LoLx* Stephy always post for me. Thank you ^.^
Two of my old and best friends posting.
Do I need to name them all? I lazy la. Just crazy girl is good enough. =)
I wonder why you close your eyes Kris. >.<"

I have a lot of fun but I miss someone that night. Then the club close. Both Kris and I barely can walk straight. We walk to toilet and talk shit. We walk out and talk more shit. Then he went sitting down and I start talking to Stephy. Calling her to take care and don't go kill herself in US. I was half drunk that night. I drove Stephy back to Cheras. And I drove everyone back to Damasara. I find myself super pro that night. Went in Thao place and straightaway sleep at the Sofa. Maegam and Natasha woke me up like few times. I was like 'Can a boy get some sleep? My head is killing me* There goes another Ladies night. Goodbye Stephy =)

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses