Update

Crossover event Part 2

2nd day of the Crossover event.There are nothing special from the begining of day.When I reach FGA church the fun only started.Vincent Phang was having a chinese chess competition.I thought he is going to get top 3 because he won Yeoh Seng Hou in chinese chess.The things is I can't believe he lose and only get top 10 I guess.Today I can't believe I can't take picture for blog again.Handphone rosak!!!*SAD*You know what.FGA praise and worship is like crap man.Firstly I don't how to sing and all I can do is go crazy like all of them.Haiz...Listening to the chinese OI is like listening to nothing.Maybe I don't understand chinese at all.Yeah I nearly forgotten.Rachel and Gary came.Really happy to see them there of course.When the FGACYC pastor ask the person who came one or twice ardy pls stand up.I must surely will be me la.I came twice but I can't believe is Gary stand up.I came before ma.He say he didn't came before.*Haiz*Then he get the Hagen CD and his sister went to take the autograp of Hagen.*Haiz*I wanted to give the CD to Vincent but he just brought one.*LoL*After I get my medal,I about to ready to go home.When on my way there,I thought I lost my medal.*Crying*Then reach Esso that is my stop because the bus is not going to that side.Then I call Vincent to pass my time.Ya,you all wander why I call Vincent.Is about 1am in the morning and the place is dark and there is no one on the road.You think leh.*XD*That is all I can write..*Haha*

0 Responses