~May Babies~
This post is specially for my friends that are born on MAY..Want to take this chance to wish them a Happy Birthday.

John Ng:1st May 1996

Jo Ng little brother that we all love.He is a little boy that are super shy.He currently studying in my ex-school:Sentosa that I hate a lot.Just pray that he could go through all of it la.John don’t skip cell.Don’t make Sarah put the donut on yr face again.*Haha*

Laureen:6th May 1991(You are old)

Haha.Just a joke.Wait 4 more months.Then we are the same age.*Hehe*She currently in NS.Sad need to celebrate her birthday in NS.My good friend and always help when time in need.Like to joke and make fun.Both us like to make fun of each other mostly me la.So I get hit from her.Hopefully she will hit harder when she is back from NS.

Rebbeca Lee:15th May 1985

A core leader that we all love.She act just like us and crazy together.She care,love and help people.She like to bully me like her little brother.She is still very young so don’t feel old when your birthday come.*Haha*

Li Ling:23th May 1995

A little girl from SE.I don’t know her that well.But when you are in the same team as her.You will know a lot.She like to have fun and crazy around.I need glasses for that.*Haha*During Pre-Mad,dump people into the pool and get dump was funny.Young people.Blame who.Stay young and have fun ya?*Haha*

Vincent Chen:28th May 1992

One of my brother.We know each other for 7 years.Now I don’t see him so much.I do miss this brother of mine.He stay like 2 floor below me and we don’t go yam cha.*Sweat*Wonder when would we meet downstairs or something.Hey haven’t show me your girlfriend yet.I feel very happy that he have a girlfriend.I wish you guys have a happy life together.Do find me for yam cha if free.*xD*But not next month,I will be going NS.*Sad*

I wish you guys a very Happy Birthday.Remember to invite me if you having a party.*Hehe*Smell you around..

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses