Movie day

The whole night can’t sleep.I was fully awake at 6am in the morning.Practicing my vocal.Do some push up.Thinking about something.Listening to the song I going to sing in MAD Idol Semi Final.I only use one min to find the minus one of that song.*Wahahaha*

Wondering around.Went to bath and prepare for Sunday service.Wai ye came and fetch both Vince and I to church.Keep on kacau-ing me about the Semi-Final.Wai ye keep on suggesting pull out older people.I say I going to put younger people and that is final.*xD*Sunday service was awesome because is concert sunday.After Sunday service, Jo,Vince and me went to Midvalley to catch a movie.

We took bus there.We went straight the GSC after we arrive to buy our ticket.Man you should see the line.Due that I can’t eat McD,I m the one wait in line.While waiting in line,sms-ing with friends lo.*Bored ma*We are watching Star trek.Finish buying and Jo ng haven’t finish his food.After this long of chicken,we went to little penang cafe.Man the food there,no comment.

I keep the pictures to myself la.While Jo and Vince went to MPH,I went shopping for gift.Seriously hard to get a girl a gift.I do know how to buy but not all girl have the same taste.Use my brain and think.Think and think and think.Seriously why I think so much??Giving me headache.I want to make it simple and clean.Was checking around in the 3rd floor.Vince call me and ask where am I.The reason he call is the ticket is with me.*Wahahahaha*Wait for him for a while and still thinking of the gift.

We went in,Vince and Jo line up for popcorn and drink.Not for me.I seriously need to spend it on the gift.The line was long.Finally is our turn.Went in and watch the movie.Seriously,no wonder it put pg-13.No comment la.The movie was nice.I don’t know why the main character always lose in hand to hand combat.Always get beat up.His face surely got scar or blue black one.

A long movie,there is part that is funny la.The effect was super cool.Even get beat up,was nice.*Hahaha*Finish the movie,go hunting for present again.Ok in the end,I brought something simple but big.No time ma.So buy a box la.Is a nice huge box.That can fit my gift.Of course the box is bigger than the gift.Vince and I ran down to G floor coz his mother is waiting for us.Bla bla bla.I reach home and it is the end of the story.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses