Stressful Saturday

Let start with my day at 4am in the morning.I don’t want to be awake by that time but got stomach ache.Watch Tv until 8am in the morning.Get prepare and bla bla bla.When I leave the house,my hands was full.Too much to carry.Took a cab to church.Went there,saw few people.When all the contestant arrive,all wearing black.

I call up people to ask for a Black Shirt.I call Vince to bring one for me.Practice and practice and practice.The song I sang is a high note song.So I consume a lot of O2 for that song.In logic sense,if a boy/girl nervous and singing high note song.The percent of he/she fainting is high.After a long practice,there is MAD Camp meeting.Razel was here so I no need to be there.

After that,gave the early birthday present to Sarah-Ann.I’m very happy that she love the gift.After that,keep on praying and praying.Seriously I’m stress that I don’t dare to talk to people.The Semi Final started.I’m the 3rd contestant.I shall not comment how I did.I just know that I try my best to overcome my fear.That is the real prize for me.I join not to win it but to overcome my fear.You could comment on my cbox there.

Everyone of us did very good.I can say to all my fellow friends that are in Semi Final with me.Even though I didn’t make it to finals.But I’m still happy about it.Congratz for the Finalist.I will support you guys.I love to post the pictures but I got a bit problem with it.So sorry.See I could get better version from Li-anne or Shi shi.

Then is time for Praise and worship.My favourite time.*Haha*P1010060 P1010058P1010061 P1010062P1010063

It was awesome Praise and worship.And continue with Announcement and finally the message.You could check out the message in Http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .Finish youth,I was so tired I went out straight away.There is few reason I was so tired.The main reason because I didn’t ate the whole day.Chat with few friends.Few people look at me so weirdly.I feel like I did something bad or something like that.By all means,I will not care later on.Reach home,call people come out yam cha.The day ended with only that.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses