Shocking Saturday

Hey I’m sorry I didn’t update lately due I seriously have nothing to blog about.Yesterday was one shocking day for me.I was leaving for church at 11:45am with Vincent Chen due he got meeting with Stephen.So don’t want to ma fa the driver,I follow along due I too have a meeting at 1pm.

Suddenly I got a sms from Rachel.Is something that not to tell the world.Let to go first.So I m planning a wonderful day of gaming before I go for meeting.End-up ask vocal coaching with Sun sun.Ask for advice and guided.She is really awesome and very straight forward if you know her well.Sometimes I get scolding for her:Sometimes is mostly all the time.So I shall not comment la.

Skip the meeting due Razel is there.Listen some song with James.Went to the cafe and start gaming:Left4Dead.Seriously can’t finish advance mode.>_<”.Vince say you need real player to play hard.*xD*I game because I m stress that time.So need to release stress la.Is just one of my way.Chat with random people.Bla bla bla..Vincent and Laureen went to the audition.I don’t know the situation so I shall not comment.Skip one part of story.P&W time.Youth went like that lo.Do random things.Then head to vocal training for all the Semi finalist.

Seriously got headache choosing songs.Bla bla bla.I ask for suggestion.I got few song in mind la.I ask and test lo.In the end,the song is a secret.You will know this coming Saturday.After vocal training,no voice already.Seriously.Wai ye planning to take us to MidValley to eat.We have hard time choosing what to eat.In your information,I’m the youngest among all of them.I look like 15 years old kid.I’m serious.The hair is long only.That is it.We eat burger king.We order the set.So the price is cheap la.So I eat only little.In your another information,I didn’t had lunch that day.So is like hungry the whole day.

After our meal,is around 10pm plus.We was planning to go home..We need to get out from the car park first.We stuck there for very long.Keep on chatting lo.Nothing good to do..Finally reach home and that is all for the shocking day.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses