The feeling when I come back
Haha..

If you guys don't know,the day I came back from NS was my birthday itself..That is 5th of September 2009..

I was super tired due that I didn't sleep the whole night..

Didn't get to sleep in the bus due to the bus condition..

So I decided to go to youth..

Wanted to go see you guys very badly eventhough I'm half dead..

Went there and just in time for youth..

Music practice started..Standing behind like a nobody..

Bla bla bla..Youth ended..No one even notice me..Not to say no one la..

The ppl that notice me are just few ppl like Jo and they all la..

3 months in NS like they don't even notice that I'm gone or here..

It feels like I'm a nobody in SE..

Really thankful for the few people that greet me on that day..

Thanks Jo for that KFC..xD

As you guys know or don't know..my main love letter is Words and Gift..

That is why I love to give gift to people on their birthday(mostly girls)..

All for that day..

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses