NS Part 2
Went back to my prison..And get my hair cut again..><"

There is a choir team to be form for competition..

In Delta,I was one of the 6 boys..

As the choir training is going,suddenly got cancle because of H1N1..

Kawat competition is quite near so we went training and training..Is tough man..

The people there..No comment..

Kawat and kawat until I have no strength..

In your info,I'm the only chinese boy in the team..><" In the end,we won the kawat competition..

For Kembara Halangan not good at all..Boys get 3rd and Girls get 4nd..Maybe because we work too hard on Kawat..><" My right toe get pain each day we go..There is a penutup for kenegaraan performance.

No comment on my team performance..Very bad lo..><"

Love to help them but don't allow me..

But on the day itself,I went to the hospital to get my toe plug out..Guys in your info..Is very painful even with pain killer..><"

I got MC for 3 days..><"

I have to wear slipper every single day..

Puasa has come..

So no more heavy activies..

Only attend class..

Finish the class..

No nothing..

Boring like hack..

The final day have arrive..

Sijil day..

Got my sijil and gold medal..><"

Too sad didn't get to be Wira Terbaik or Pelatih Contoh..

On the night time..Got final event..I get to perform for the last time there..

It was great I can say la..

Then finish the crying and sorrowness..

Went back to dorm..

The guys gave me a horrible birthday gift..

That is a water contain a lot of dirty stuff..

I have to bath from 3:45am to 5am to be clean..

So pack and heading back home..

I won't miss PLKN because is the worse I have ever been in my 18 years old life..

I do understand that God place me there for a reason..

Now is finally over..

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses