Love
I just watch a movie call Look for a Star..

Is a love story..I find it very nice..

It makes me feel very emo..And make me think about the girl I like..><"

I can't explain the whole story to you..You have to watch it to know it..

Loving someone doesn't count age,beauty,education,salary,position or anything in this world..

Remember that money can't buy everything..

One part of the movie show that a guy love the girl for very long and finally he ask her out and she agree..She pass away when on the way to the dating place..So the person feel very regret because of always waiting for the right moment until is too late..The moral of the story is go for it..><"..P.S.Is not from me..

As for me,I'm still very young..

College is coming..

And working as a part timer assistant teacher..

Getting a car soon..

Still waiting for my hair to grow..*Hahaha*..Ya very funny..

So girlfriend for me..Can wait la I guess..

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses