Outing
Yesterday was a tiring day..

Reach at Sungai Wang at 10:30am..

Waited for them(my ex-schoolmate)..

Wondering around..Checking out Games..

I do remember what Apostles Tommi say about games..*Fainted*

Only see lo..I'm very bored..

Walking here and there..

Waiting for them to come..

Finally we meet..That time already 12pm..One hour late..><"

So we went to buy ticket at Time square floor 10..

No sits..><"

Then we go to the floor 3 to buy the ticket..

What we are watching? G-Force

Before that movie,went to makan..

For us are not rich..We went to Non-Halal Sungai Wang foodcourt..

Wanted to go Kim Gary and eat one but is super full..><"

So after that,went for the movie..

Brought a big Ice-Lemon tea that I can't even finish after the movie..Left 60% of it..

The movie is funny and nice..Maybe is in 3-D..

After the movie,we went makan again..

Hahaha..We can seriously eat..

Went to nearby..The place is call food & tea hong kong restaurant..

I order a Pork dish lo..

The taste is kinda weird a bit..But is fine la..

After a long chit chat,we left..3 of us took cab to Jalan Kuchai Lama..

Went to CC..

Play Dota(No worries,I did pray about it)..

Then I play MSN lo..*Hahaha*

That is almost all of it..*Tiring*

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses