CNY 2011 Part II
After so many trips, it has to come to the end. I really missing it already. Time pass like speed of light when you are having holiday and fun. =X

Smiling Firework =)

I got quite a number of ang pau this year. I didn't expect that much but I get more than I thought I would. If you guys haven't visit Penang before, you should make a plan to penang someday. If you are close to me, we shall go together.

Taking each other picture =D

Big smile from myself =B

I miss penang food already. You will never find this cheap and nice food in anywhere especially in KL.

Dessert calls =)

Happy Chinese New Year to You All..
To those who are married, where is my ang pau. To those who are not married, get as many ang pau as you can yea =D

Sign out,
Jason
2 Responses
  1. Isabelle Man Says:

    since u got so much ang pow, u sek chou lor..treat me makan-makan...haha


  2. Jason Chong Says:

    Hahahaha!! Sure.. We go makan-makan where? =)