Last Day in Maxis KLCC..
Today is my last day at Maxis KLCC. There is one good news and one bad news. Good news is System Down the whole day. Bad news is Hindraf gonna try to bom KLCC. I think nearly all the polis at KL is trying to protect KLCC. *Hahahaha*

I get to take some picture with some of them. My whole day is booked by my sisters =D. All my sisters call me "cepat cepat cari girlfriend" I was like *head down* Okay okay.. "They say since you are free now. Sure easy for you la." Of course la 5 straight working days and 2 days class. Free time will be doing my assignment, project, photo editting, taking pictures, video editting and etc. How on earth can I get a proper girlfriend with that kind of schedule? Unless there is 48 hours in a day.

Me and my 2 sister's Nana & Aida

Jason & Isma at Smoking Area =X

My "guy" friends at work =)

Jason & Bella =P

My buddy =D

My best friend's Khairul and myself C=

Becky,Wilson and myself =P

Didn't do much at work on my last day since System Down. I always hang out with them at smoking area. Since I don't smoke, I only chat with them. Went lunch with my older sister's Nana Aka Christina. Have a long chat with her. I'm going to miss her really much. She is most mature one I know. Sometimes she can be fun too. My other sister's Aida gave me a gift.

Gift from Aida C=

Finally ended my last day. I'm gonna miss them so much. After a few days, I had dinner with my 2 sister's Sophie and Jass. We had Thai steamboat.

My two lovely sister's Sophie & Jass =D

Sign out,

Jason Chong

0 Responses