CNY 2011
Hey there. So sorry for not writing for so long. Was really busy with work and studies. Since my semester started, I have no free time to myself.

Chinese New Year come and I all prepare to go back to Penang. It was amazing and tiring. Once I reach Penang, I straightaway head to market to eat wan tan mee. Is the best in Malaysia. You will never tasted that good wan tan mee in KL or Selangor. When I was a kid, I always head there for breakfast every weekend. That is why when I was a kid, I'm damn fat. *Hahahahahaha*

Penang Morning Pasar =D
My favourite wan tan mee. It would be best to eat it with Siew Pork =)

Walk around to take pictures of my childhood place. Didn't change much. Other than I miss the food here, of course I miss my cousin's Joey. She didn't change much. This CNY, I visit my Mama only and bring her to Chills. As for my Ah ku, I didn't have the time to visit her. And for my dad, let's not talk about it.

Is street is where I live when I was a kid..
My Ding Dong Cousin's Joey with her bag of snack.. =P
My Mama that took care of me since I was 3 years old and her daughter..

Before CNY eve, we all went in a cruise. It was one night only. Kinda boring but I get to take a few nice shots. You guys can check it out in my facebook page. This CNY, I did too many things to talk about. Is nice to get to have fun with my family for once in a blue moon =D
Scene that I took around 6 something in the morning =(

My mummy and myself =)

The sun is so bright.. No wonder Penang is so hot!! >.<"

I can't believe she can eat until got HEART shape. =O

My wasted look after so many visit and work. Tired from both work and studies. I wanted to sleep so bad..

Sign out,

Jason Chong

0 Responses