Faizal & Azurra Engagement =X
Have to wake up early today just to get dress and wax my hair.. Went straight to Ampang station to wait for them to arrive. I waited for half an hour for them. My eyes only got fire.. Once they reach, I look at them like I want to kill them.. But at least I get to rest inside the car.

My wasted look inside the car

Half way to Kuala Kangsar, is my turn to drive. Saga is like no power. Need to push it. After one long hour, we finally arrive. Is freaking hot here. Have to take out my vest. I try to eat kampung food but end-up eat a bit only. After that, we went out for a while to look for food. We found KFC (Praise the Lord). We went back to kampung of Azurra. Faizal finally arrive. Finally can take some pictures.


Azurra and her sisters =X


Azurra =P


Group pictures C=


We didn't stay long. After a few photo session, we left. Siti found out that she left her phone at the KFC. I was like OMG! Thx God that the KFC manager is kind and good hearted. If not, habis your Iphone 3gs. The whole journey from Kuala Kangsar to Kuala Lumpur only I was driving. Once reach KL, I'm really tired. Hand was numb. >.<" Anyway, Congratz on the Engagement; Faizal & Azurra.. Make it big on your wedding =D

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses