Bla bla bla.. School again. . . . . . .

I so wish I didn't go to school today..Went to class.5 Malay boys noisy like crap..Only a girl came.3 chinese boys including myself.All together only 9 people came to school(That is for my class la).1st and 2nd period is Math.Doing my paper 2.Nearly finish it.Do some drawing(if you are form 5,you will what it is la).Those malay boys keep on shake the table.Man I can't work on this situation man.I ignore them.I keep on finding a reason to see teacher and ask question.That is the only way I can have peace.Then come 3rd period,is time for sejarah.I didn't bring my trial SPM paper(from the government).The trial SPM paper I do is from school.I blurr for the whole 2 period.Only things I can do is read the revision book that I bring.Finally break time..Bla bla bla..Then come 6nd period.Is ekonomi class.That will be held for 3 period.Suffering..All the malay boys went to somewhere(means skip class).The class only got 4 people to teach.*Swt*So tired..Pretty long lesson.Then come 9nd period,is time for science.All of us went to the toliet(Not gay and different toliet in different block).Wondering around.Science teacher came and start teaching.*Swt*We point at each other where the who go out and do the question that are given..Suddenly my class monitor came in..He didn't attended school today and he can come in the school.Lousy school..Science teacher give him a tough question and he don't have any idea how to do.Sure la..Didn't came to school for so many days and fail in science,sure la can't do.So I came out and give him a hand.Is like a math question so I show off a bit.*Haha*Then school is over.Man today in school is so boring and disturbing and tiring.

0 Responses