Wow! Youth. . . .

Woke up at 7.00am.Saw Sun message talking about when she need to reach church.She say is 12pm.Bla bla bla for a moment.I was planning to go for lunch at 10.30am(So early right?).Too bad it is raining outside.*Swt*Chat with Ben about random stuff la.Not only Ben la..Get prepare.I was told to go down at 11.30am but then Sun sms me again to tell me 'I will be there around 12'.I told Ben that and he get shock.I told him is 11.30am now la.Not loas time.*XD*You are so blurr..Went down and wait for Sun.Around 3 to 5 min,Sun have arrive(So fast this time).Chatting and resting.Btw,I didn't have lunch yet.*XD*After we reach church,I went to mamak stall near Jo Ng house to buy maggi goreng.When I was 3/4 there.I saw Jo Ng and he look at me and go back home.He told me 'I forgot to bring the pen-drive'.After that,went to a min-market to buy a 1.5 litre mineral water that I really need it.Went to church.Sit with Sun and Tim and they were eating chicken rice.Nearly finish my maggi goreng then I saw Jo Ng just came.*XD*I thought he would be here when I'm back from mamak.Wondering at the computer.Took the LCD bag and place it on the chair near the computer.I thought the praise and worship praise and worship practice start at 1pm but in Garry information.The praise and worship class start next week.*Swt*So the practice start at 1.30pm as usual.Around 1.20 or 1.25pm,Stephen and P.S Reuben came in the chapel and Stephen was calling me for coaching.So I went there,P.S. Reuben wanted to go to OUG club for a drink coz We don't have a place for coaching that moment.Then we saw the cafe is half empty so we can use it.Coaching was fine.Stephen make milo for both of us(me and Stephen).I thought he straight away finger of dead(don't want that).I have to miss practice for coaching.Never mind la.Garry is taking my place anyway.*Haha*When I went back,I have to take the place again.Teaching the basic of LCD to James(Jo ng coachee).Go quite well but didn't get the time to train on the songs.The worship leader for today is Rachel Voon.*Applause*Only got one assistant worship leader and that is Jo Ng.The song list is King of Majesty - Hillsongs , Running After You - Planet Shakers and Consuming Fire - Hillsongs.Rachel was planning to sing The time has come - hillsongs but not bass player.Sun is busy with tadika concert.After that,went to add math class with David and Sharlene.Boring class.You no need to know.Bla bla bla.Then come ice-breaker,it is a guessing game.Let me explain.There will be 5 people with colour paper at their back and the colour is 2 green,red,black and yellow.There will be 5 chairs.The first few round goes like this.We have to send 4 out of the 5 people with colour paper and arrange it on a line.Example Green then Black then Red then Yellow.In a line la.Is a guess game.Really tough game.That is not the hard part.The final few round.One person sit on the chair and the people have to carry from the end of the corner to the front.Is quite ok la.Then next round is 2 people then 3 people.The last round is 5 people.I have no choice then I carry one person with the chair to the front.Really heavy la.I want to make it fast.Everyone was shock looking at it.I'm so strong leh..*Perasaan*When the final person that is Li-see,I was scare to carry her.Just now I carry one is a boy(so no problem la).This time is a girl.So I scare la.I call Vince to help.He is in my team too.Really tough game.Make my hand blue black.*Swt*Praise and worship was great and fun.*Haha*Then come message time,preach by Joe Cheah.*Applause*The title is The Call.For more information please log in to http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .After that,Joe Cheah invite the form 5 student that taking SPM next month and gather all the youth to pray for us.We are really bless and thankful.I will make sure I do my best in SPM.After that,I had a chat with Garry about LCD.Bla bla bla..Walk by hearing Victor say Laureen is LaLa(It means Play Girl).I won't believe it in a billion years.Then she say 'I can act it',I ran for my life(Over reacting).Then Wai Ye fetch us(me,Vince,Sean,Laureen and her sister) home.I thought he is fetching those girl first but ending up fetching the desa petaling people first.*XD*At youth I don't have time to take pictures.So I take it inside the car.Here is some photo:

SP_A0913

SP_A0919

SP_A0921 copy

SP_A0924

Suffering in the car.Chat here and there about random stuff.They still can joke about me.*Sad*When reach condominum,I say to Vince 'Wow 3 girls really make me suffer' then I say 'opps I mean 2 girls and a boy'.Vince hit and push me.*Swt*Is funny..*Haha*So this is the end of it for today.

0 Responses