What! Swimming.. XD

I was shock when my friend's Wai Chun call me and wanted to come to my condo to swim.I haven't swim for almost few years I guess.Editing my blog for hours.Searching for a nice one and fit my style.Wow what a hard work.Then Ben will say you have to be kidding me man.Finally get a ok ok one.That is the one I'm using now.*Sad*Rush for lunch.Eat my lunch like nuts case.Rush back home and put down my dinner that I brought(Sad I have to eat outside food everyday).Then rush down to the bus stop to wait for Wai Chun.Nearly 3/4 way down.I saw him waiting there ardy.We head on to my condo.Chatting about random stuff.I went back home and change.Bla bla bla..Time for swimming..*Swt*Chatting about random stuff like naruto,gundam seed destiny and anime stuff la.Swim here and there.Then when the weather is getting worse,we decide to go back up.I went home to change and Wai Chun stay at the cafe and have a drink.Went back down for a drink(milo ice).Bla bla bla..We decide to go back to my house.The weather is about to rain.So when he reach,he take a look at the Naruto manga that I download today.Take him pretty long to finish reading it.*Sad*Then I show him my collection of anime pictures.Then he skip a lot..and then go to Onemanga to watch Bleach.He watch it faster than Naruto.Maybe Bleach manga have less words.*XD*After awhile,he decide to run home.Too bad for him la..Sure all wet when he reach home.*Sad*I'm pretty tired..Ya I nearly forgot.I updated my msn too.It is really cool and stuff.There is a picture of it:

MSN

I can do a lot of stuff too..Like Clone,Auto Message when I'm away or busy,Changing pictures every second,and more.I use clone to kacau people..Joseph ng say = =" ...*Haha*And he say want to have fun..Do it at 4 in the morning not 11 30pm.*Haha*Who can him to go online so late.*XD*Btw,Ben computer got rosak.Maybe after download the cool MSN Beta then become like that la.*Wahahahaha*That's all of today.*Coughing*

0 Responses