A Day..

Sorry for didn't update for so long.I'm kinda of busy lately..

Today started quite fine.Skip the boring part until I was out eating lunch.I receive a message from Conan(A friend of mine that you may not know) that he will come to the chess competition with me next sunday.I have a number of schoolmate going too.He say he can't pay the fee until next wednesday.I wanted to hand in the forum next tuesday.Not that I don't wanted to help him in money that is I'm lack of money.So I end-up with a solution that is hand-in the forum lately.All happy..*Haha*I know Ben will not read this part la.I took cab to youth again because no one could fetch me.*Sad*The fee is Rm8.70.Not cheap leh but can claim.*Wahahaha*Praise and worship started quite late.Guess who is the worship leader...That is Joseph Ng.I'm there for vocal training.His song list is Running after you-Planet Shakers,The time has come-Hillsong,The Stand-Hillsong.For Ben will know why he choose this songs.There is a lot of meaning in it.This is the new song lyrics that we sang today:

The time has come - Hillsong

Found love beyond all reason
You gave Your life Your all for me
Called me Your forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
Found hope Found life
Found all I need
You're all I need

The time has come
To stand for all we believe in
So I for one am gonna
Give my praise to You

Today today it's all or nothing
All the way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You

All we are is Yours
And all we're living for
Is all You are
Is all that You are

Quite a meaningful song.Ben and Joseph will agree with me.The stand that we sang is the only worship song.Here is the lyrics:

The Stand by Hillsongs

You stood before creation
Eternity in Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what could I say
What could I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

This is my favourite song of all.Is really special if you know what I mean.Every part in the music team is good to go.For that I'm late for my add math class that start at 2:30pm.Music practice end at 3:20pm.Nearly one hour late.Bla bla bla in add math class.Came out from class 5 min to prepare for youth.Next I going to kill Joseph if he forgot to bring his pen-drive again(my way of killing is not really kill la).Youth started.Firstly that is ice-breaker.John come out with a hard game again.Really hard to play of course.This is the view I'm sitting when the ice-breaker is on:

SP_A0901 

Got crazy part in the game.Don't want to say.Scare kena kill by John.After ice-breaking,it comes praise and worship time.*Haha*Jumping and singing.We can be crazy a bit.*Haha*I think Ben will be more crazy than me if he is here with us la.*Lol*After some part,Ps reuben came out and pray for the PMR student that they are sitting it next monday.Then come the message part.Stephen will be preaching.That means is going to be long one and great one.The title of the message is compromise.For more info,log on to http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .Then youth is over.Musicians have to stay back for meeting with Sun.It is about the praise and worship class.After that,chat with random people.Suddenly Nicholas(Cubby) joke about me and Laureen.You guys no need to know.I forgot to say that Vince came today.Amen for that.And he told me that He can come early for classes and maybe for music practice too.Amen for that too.What a great and tiring day!The tired part is all worth it.I really hope that Ben can enjoy this with us.*Haha*

0 Responses