Oh my goodness.. Seminar SPM

Woke up quite early today..Around 7 30am lo..Bla bla bla..Take cab to kuchai lama.Took my breakfast that is a milo ais..*Swt*I was waiting for tuition comittee to come.I was planning to follow the transport to the Seminar location that is Apiit College in Technology park near Bukit Jail(That I know when I reach there).Waiting and waiting and waiting until 9 50am.I get really mad and plan to take cab there.The cab driver is blur about the location too.So we try look for the place.I thank God that I get to find the place.I reach to the Seminar.I was an hour late.My reaction was What!.My time-table written it started 10am but it started 9am.*Swt*And it is BM first.*Sob sob*Then come Sejarah,I'm half dead already.After a long class,is time for lunch.Went out for lunch with Ivan,Felix,Daniel and a girl(don't know).Man I'm so scare when Ivan is driving and I'm sitting infront.*Swt*Have our lunch near SMK Sri Saujana.After that,is time for Felix to drive us back.This time he is more crazy and I'm so afraid.Reach Apiit college,I'm so relieve.Then is time for Math and this time one of my old teacher is teaching.Time pass fast when come to Mathematic.Then finally finish,I call Wai ye for transport.P.S.I arrange transport 3 days early.Then I wait and wait and wait and call and call and call.*Sob sob*I call a cab and there is no cab for me.Then I wait and wait and so on.I call Wai ye and he told me to wait for another 10min.Around 15min,Paul call me and ask where am I.Bla bla bla bla.Finally reach and on our way to church.Wai ye call me and ask where am I.Then I answer Paul lau fetch me already.He was blur but never mind.Reach church and I'm half dead.Checking the computer for the LCD.Then come ais breaker and it is the number and stuff in the middle game.Really please don't ask about it.My eyes still paining now.Then come Praise and worship that is my time.*Haha*The worship leader is Joe Cheah.The bad news for me is when the 2nd song(One way - Hillsongs) was playing,my left side of the stomach is in pain.I hold on the pain and continue worship-ing.I ask God for healing.When reach the 3rd song,the pain started to go away.And reach the 4nd song(The stand - Hillsongs),the pain is gone.I really thank God for that.Here is a picture when the Praise and worship is about to end:

SP_A0936

Then come Message and we have a special speaker.His name is Pastor Leo.He came to Soaring Eagles before and he talk about Sex.*Swt*Some of you do remember what happen,please don't remind me.The title is about Power of God.He take boy and girl relationship.And he always looking me and take me for example of something(you no need to know).It look like I have a girlfriend but I really don't have one.Everyone look at me like I have one but I really really really don't have one.I dress good and look good doesn't not mean I have a girlfriend.*Perasaan*Joking about the good looking.I know Pastor Leo take me for an example and I know him.So no hard feeling la.*XD*I'm nearly dead.I'm not use to this tired so is like that la.By the way,for more info about the message that I hope Jo ng will post it,Please log in to http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .That's it for youth today.It was a great and tiring day.

0 Responses