Interview for a job..
Yesterday I check jobstreet and saw one good job.So I call for an interview.I went for the interview on the same day I call.I go to midvalley megamall to photocopy my IC.Went to the customer services to ask where is Midvalley City.The kind guy tell all the detail.The building is next to Midvalley megamall.Quite high class.*Hehe*

I got lost there.I ask another customer services about my location.I went there and I ask I'm here for an interview.Call me to fill up a form.Bla bla bla.Went for an interview.Ask me some normal stuff.The lady call me to come for a class today at 10 30am.And there will be a small test.I wonder what is the test.So I leave and went to Midvalley megamall to have a hair cut.Valentine day is just around the corner so I want to look the best la.*Haha*

Went home and continue my stuff.

Today was weird a bit.Went to the bus stop at 9am.Man I waited the bus for quite long.Man I was praying that I arrive in time for the class.I reach the KTM station I still need to wait for the KTM.Wait and wait and it arrive.Thank God.I went straight to the company and I think I'm early but someone is more early than me.

When all the people arrive,I'm the youngest among them all.I can't believe to see an old man.*Swt*When the tuitor ask everyone of us our names and job that we are here for.I give him mine in long form.Part time emailing assignment.Others just give part time.*Swt*Some not for the part time job but others.Like full time customer services or something like that.The class went pretty long.I was paying my full attention.Around 11 50am.He gave us a task to do.I talk to myself,he must be joking.Ok why not I gave it a try.Is just play play.I must look through share market chart to count.I need to get some profit of it.In the end,I get 30plus USD.This is all depend on luck.See the chart go up or down.So I win some I lose some.Is nature lo.Is just simple maths so is not a problem for me.I fill up the form again.So they say they will call us within the 3 days.I really pray that I get the job la.God is good all the time.That is all..

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses