What a day in youth..
Woke up quite early today.Roxanne went online around 10am.So we did some training to improve our skill.After she offline,I went to have my lunch.Then I did some cleaning in the house.I get ready for youth.I need to reach there by 2:30pm.I was force to take cab due that the cabinet member got meeting from 1pm to 2:30pm.

Ok the practice was alright.No error.Only some changes.Nothing I can't handle.After practice,I got meeting with Sun sun along with Gary voon.So I have no break la.After that,is ice breaker.I have no idea how to explain the game but I know is running game.Must be fast la.

Then come music practice.My hand was shaking.Is quite serious.That is the reason I did mistake la.No idea why la.Not a big mistake.Only one or 2 mistake.The song list is Running after you,You are faithful and Worthy is the lamb.But Rachel last min cut out Worthy is the lamb.So only 2 song la.David do annoucement along with me.As I'm the one showing it in big screen.So come message time preach by Ps Chris long.Is a great message.Plz go check it out in http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .I hope Jo ng post it already.

After message,we leave lo.We chit chat for a while.After a long chit chat,Wai ye fetch me along with Jane and Victor home.I reach home.Watch some tv and went online.Check my mail as always.Ate my dinner.I found out one nice song:Crush-David Archuleta.Then Roxanne went online.I'm tired and feel like sick coz just now hand shaking.I only play for few rounds.She keep on playing until 11pm.*Swt*She is more crazy than me in SDO-X Season 2.We chit chat until 12am then we both off light.That is all for today.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses