Visit my old school team..
Today I woke up quite early.Like 5:30am.I get prepare and text Adrian Yeoh.I told him I maybe late a bit due that I taking cab.Reach there,we chit chat lo.Nothing much lo.7:30am went to meet those junior that going for the competition.I was talking to them.I help those junior how to move and so on la.Ask them question and so la.Wow this year bus very nice.Better than last year I can say.Reach there,we all rush to the toilet.

We play chess for a while.The competition start.Adrian play with me chess la.I told him I didn't play for super long time.Still can play la.I lost most of it.Normal la.Play with the girls.Chit chat.Lol..You know what!I can't play with girls.That is my greatest weakness.I force my student's Ying khai(Boys captain) and give him some push la.In the end,got result la.5 out of 7 match.Good for me la.I don't ask much too.My grandstudent's Win yoong got 4 out of 7 match and is his first time play.Very proud of him.I only got one student and my student got a student.That means I'm old already.*Sad*Sarah-ann get 3 out of 6 match.And is her first time competition.Very good already.

Then the medal giving time.Bla bla bla..Took some pictures:

Man I'm tired after that,I didn't go for the competition and I'm tired.What is that!After that,I went for lunch at KFC and then go cc and play DOTA.*Swt*Then take cab home.That is all for today..

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses