Wedding Day in SDO-X Season 2..
Sorry for not updating anysoon.I'm sick for days.Let continue.Today I just woke up and watch some tv.Went out to eat lunch.Came back and continue my tv.My friends call me out but I don't to.I'm still weak due to my sickness.Roxanne online around 3pm.We play couple mode for an hour.My cousin tag along with us so our win is surely.*Haha*Here is some beautiful screen shot:
She went offline to do her homework so I take my rest.Around 5 or 6pm.She online again and play again.We play until I get 2 love.We meet one guy quite friendly and wanted to come to our wedding.She wanted to be today.Quite last min.Unable to call all my friends to attend it but never mind la.Man the cake is big.Too big.*Haha*I took some screen shot to let you guys see.Btw,Not the cake.


So everything went quite ok.Nothing special too.I like my profile.*Haha*Drake tell me that his wedding also not as good as this.*Haha*I went to bed quite early today.That is all for today.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses