Bowling and pool..
Went out with Jovine,Laureen,Sarah Ann,Kok Jen,Bryan and Jovine's friends

Reach quite early then I had my breakfast..

Waiting them to reach..

Skip one long part..

Went to 7th floor for pool..

No idea how to play pool..

I try a lot of things in life but not pool..

Try lo..Still can play a bit la..

Then bowling..

Tell you the truth,not good at it..

I think this will be my 2nd time playing..

I need to play few more times to get it right..xD

Went lunch with them and back to bowling again..

I thought we would go for E box but KJ and Laureen don't have time..

After bowling,KJ and Laureen went back..

Then pool again..I solo with Bryan and won him..

We are like beginner la..xD

Around 3pm,Sarah and Bryan went back..

Play and walk around Carefour..

Went back home around 5pm with Jovine's mom fetching..

All the pictures quite blur..So I don't want to upload..

I had fun today..Thanks to you guys..Hehe

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses