My back,leg and hand ache..
Went to roller blading..

I know how to roller blade but I fall down because of Train..

I'm not that good yet..*Hahaha*

My back and leg got hurt..My hand not so much la..xD

All of us fell once or twice..

Kok Jen is new..So I can see he is quite good for a beginner..

Laureen came and that time just in time for lunch..

Went for lunch at Mam's Corner..

Laugh and laugh..xD

Then we went to E box but Laureen and Kok Jen need to leave early..

Went inside..The song is so out-date..

And plus those guys shout rather than sing..

*Hahaha*My ears..xD

No more voice already..

Went for a drink also..

Chatting for a while..

LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa..xD

Then reach Desa petaling thanks to Jovine's mom..

Went dinner with Ice..

I'm like half dead..

He see me like half dead so he send me home after dinner..

Now watching the video: You belong to me - Taylor Swift

That is why I don't go for hot girls..*Haha*

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses