Outing with the Youth
Wake up quite early today..

I get the info from Jo that he is fetching Laureen,Sarah Ann and Karyn at 1am..

So I don't want to kacau them sleeping..So I sms them at 7 plus I think..

I went to Midvalley quite early..

Walk for a while and then go straight to Cinema..

And you should see the Line..

Super long..

I line up from McD Ice-cream stall to Counter..

Reach the Counter also need to wait..

They haven't reach..

Then Laureen came rushing in and decide for all of us..

I scare to decide for them ma..*Scare kena killing*

I line up from early 10am to 11pm..That is how long the line is..

We brought 6 kids and 5 adult for Avatar..

6 kids : Laureen,Sarah Ann,Samantha,Laura,Belle and Karyn..
5 adults:Jo Ng,Kok Jen,James,Jovine and Me..

We went our own way after we brought the ticket..

The girls go for christmas shopping..
KJ go to Pet shop..
James go to somewhere I have no idea..
As for me,walk here and there randomly la(checking out the ice-cream)..

And I meet up with the girls at G floor..

Went straight to McD for lunch..

Joke here and there la..xD

Then we went straight to Baskin Robbins at The Garden..

Sarah and I keep on choosing which one is better and save money..

She say the cone one is cheap..Is 7.50 one..xD

But I say the banana split is better because is nice and it cost rm23 per one..

And she say we don't get to choose the ice-cream..

And then I ask the worker and she say can..

Sarah goes with my plan..

The bill came is rm72.45..

Money I can earn back..

So is worthy it la..

I brought 3 Banana Split..So 3 group eating lo..

1st group:Sarah Ann,Samantha and Laura
2nd group:Laureen,Belle and Karyn
3rd group:Jo ng and Me(Wanted to include KJ but he say don't want)

Mine was really nice la..Who don't love Baskin Robbins?

Wonder where is James and Jovine one..

As for Jovine,she is sick..
And James,I didn't treat(I just know he is coming a night before the day so didn't plan for it la)

Here is some good pictures from Jovine camera:
After we finish the Ice-cream,we went straight for Movie..

One word for the Movie:Avatar is Awesome..

Totally cool..

Finish the show,is time to go back home..

I drive back..Man the parking is Rm7..

I was shock a bit..xD

Thanks guys and girls for this Awesome day..

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses