Christmas 2009
Wake up at 6am..

Went to church super early today..

I saw all the performance for Christmas..

Really interesting..

I go here and there to give the card I make..

Not enough time to finish it..

The service was great..

Destiny Praise:You guys are great..
Destiny Image:I'm speechless..All of you seriously awesome..

After service,went here and there to wish Merry Christmas..

Go here and there to take pictures..

Have a group pictures..

But the pictures I haven't get it..

After that,Ben fetch Lai Lin and her friends back home..

And then back to Church to gather with David,Hannah,Sarah and Kah Hoe..

We went straight to Midvalley..

Man seriously Jam..

We went to Italiannies for lunch..

It is nice..

The bill is Rm186.20..

Then we went walking around..

We all decide to go for McD for Ice-cream..

Then we went to LG to buy seventeen(I mean Sarah brought it)..

Sarah Loke is inside the magazine..

Really cool..xD

Then decide to go back home..

While walking to the car park place,kena shooting from both loke sister..

Traffic jam until can't move..

Then send the loke sister home..

And then went to church to drop David and Kah Hoe..

And then went straight home..

Really tired..

Rest and online for a while..

Go out for dinner with my mom and uncle..

After that,came home and rest..

Thank you to all my friends for the wishes and gifts..

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses