5th day of Chinese New Year 2009..
Morning was nothing special.Gaming and ate my breakfast.In the afternoon,went for Lunch.Chicken,Duck and Pork rice.You should try it yourself.I can say is better than KL one.We went back to pack up.Then we go to Bukit Jambu for shopping.We hang out there for a while then we leave to Bus express.Say goodbye to my hometown Penang for now.The bus is quite fast.The bus stop at Ipoh for a break so I took one picture of myself just to remind of it:

The bus quite high class.Too sad no wifi.If got,at least I can online and chat.*Haha*Here is some pic that I took while I'm inside the bus:


I don't like to eat in the bus so I didn't eat anything.Nearly reach KL.My mom told me that I have a fever.I got bus sick.*Sad*That is the reason I hate stay in the car or bus for hours.We stop at KL Sentre.We went for a drink.I ate some toast and drink some milo before our driver arrive.I feel much better after that.I reach home and take my bath.Straight to bed.That is all for today.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses