Family & Relationship
Not to say I'm master in this topic.It is because I came from a broken family and have no brother or sister.I read a lot of parenting and relationship books.

Family is really important to everyone.Sometimes we kids don't value it much because we always see them around.Imagine they are no longer around.It will be a nightmare for you.When you grow up with parents always argue and fight,have no love from parents(work,break up,and etc),the boy(that's me) will always suffer loneliness and heartache. Value your parents when you have them. Value your brother and sister if you have them. They are Family. I wish I have one but unluckily I don't have. I have a dream to have a big and nice family of my own.

Wanted to thank my good brother's Benjamin for bring back me from the darkness. If he wasn't there, I might be doing things I'm not proud of today. I can imagine how dark I can become.

Relationship is a part of life. So I'm talking about Boy/Girl Relationship. Is really wide and interesting topic to talk about. First advice from me, make it clean and pure. Trust one another because you love one another. I read a lot of Christian Relationship books. It talk about a lot of things. From Trusting God to Walking together with God. The books talk wisdom in relationship. As my Pastor say it bound to have a lot of problem if your relationship is base on feelings. Yes I read a lot of psychology books as well and feelings do change quite often.

Let's take my story as an example: Chermaine and I know only for 2 weeks and start dating already. Shock right? It shock myself and I fall sick on the first week we dated. We keep on contact with each other. A lot happiness in the beginning. Is a truly unforgettable experience. I don't care about her past or mistake that she did. Everyone bound to do mistake in life and no one is perfect. One of my happiness moment with her was walking in the park holding hands and taking pictures. Both of us base on this relationship on feelings. Trouble comes after that day. Both of us suffer a lot of stress. And end up breaking up. Who am I to judge her on this? Yes I do suffer a lot of heartache, headache, depression and more. So the story say that feelings can change just like the wind.

That's why so many relationship fail in this world. I don't think is true that guys is born flower hearted. I know I'm not. You can see yourself. I don't want to explain. I know a lot of my brothers is not too.

I know a lot of boys who are handsome become gay and I know a lot of girls who are cute/pretty become les because of bad relationship. Broke Family is also come from bad relationship. I feel really sorry for them. Is also one of the reason why I study psychology.

Choose with wisdom. Never look back. Always support one another. Trusting one each other. Always have a goal and dreams. Love your partner no matter what happen. It will always have good and bad time. Never give up in trouble times. See ya..

Sign out,
J.C.

0 Responses