Hello!!
Hey people. Guys do me a favor and leave some comment in my cbox. My cbox look dead.

The reason why I put the title 'Hello' is it reminds me of something in the past. I had a dream about my past and I change it because what is the outcome. I wish I can go back to the past and change it. Yes I did a lot of foolish things in the past. I'm sorry for that.

I believe there is always 2nd chance for everyone. God have forgive my sins. Because of that, I forgive others that sin against me.

Since now is my holiday. I get to chill and relax more. Last time my busyness stop me thinking about the past. I do have dreams and it will somehow kills me when I wake up. I will feel really down for some reason. Even I'm having holidays, my black eye is still there.

I still remember when I ask her for a second chance. And she say 'no'. That time I was really piss off because I didn't do anything wrong like going out with other girl,cheating on her,or etc. To my reader question: Yes I do miss her a lot until I nearly die on the first night we break up. My head was killing me on that time. A lot of people say is not worthy. My mother say she is so not worth of your tears. All my aunties called me and ask how am I doing. I feel really terrible and down. They encourage me a lot. All my best friends came out like Vincent Phang. I truly appreciate your advice and care. That month itself, I have to take cough medicine to make myself fall asleep. That is how much I miss her. Stupid and blind right? Yes I'm stupid and blind once but not anymore. I learn from mistakes and improve myself.

I got so many things to write but is time to stop and continue on another day. See ya..

Sign out,
Jason Chong
0 Responses